Amazing Grace Community Church
of Aspen Springs Colorado
Contemporary Conservative Christian Church
A Full-Joy Worshipping Church
“At the end of our worship service the question
should not be whether we thought the service
was good, but whether we thought God was
Sunday 10 a.m. Grace-filled Worship. Come as you are.
Wednesday 7 p.m. (Revelation) Friday 7 p.m. (Prayer Fellowship)
Internet Radio (secular) ReBroadcast of Sermon (Sunday & Wednesday 6 pm)
We invite YOU to our church services this Sunday.
- Families Welcome! We invite children to stay in service with us, but we also provide separate children's church. We can pick up your children and give them a ride to church. Just ask.
- Christian leaders and workers welcome!. You will be equipped and supported. You will have a chance to carry out your God-ordained purpose.
- Everyone... Experience freedom and liberty as Jesus meant it to be. What if you could start your life over? Would you do it different? Offering a new life. Do you want church w/o human judgment and restrictions? Grace offered, Love given, Truth preached.
Contact us if you’d like to visit with us or need pastoral care. See also our Blogs >>
Drop a Like or Message on our Facebook
Freedom Fest in Aspen Springs on Memorial Weekend (Hwy 160/Buttercup). Tent Concert Sunday May 26 at 10 a.m. + Free Lunch Saturday May 25 at 11.30-12.30; Featuring the Downings and Steven Wright and more...
It was for freedom that Christ set us free. Live broadcast internet radio - Loudcity.com/stations/ktr
- Office Hours: Wed through Sat 9 a.m. - Noon or by appointment
- Location: 77 Navajo Cir. (Aspen Springs), Pagosa Springs, CO (970) 444.2111
- Directions: Hwy 160 to Hurt Dr. (Turkey Springs exit), South on Hurt. Dr., left on Buecler, right on Navajo Cir. You'll see plenty of direction signs. (see map below)
- What Do We Believe? How Do We Do Things Here? Download our church introduction booklet with a brief statement of faith.
MINISTRIES OF THE CHURCH >> more information...
View Larger Map